Saturday, March 30, 2013

The FIRST Sew South Retreat was....

... in Charlotte, North Carolina . This amazing adventure called  Sew South was all about ....
 ...meeting new friends....
...shopping at We're Sew Creative....
.... IKEA smiles...
...sewing....
 ...gluing...
 ....more sewing...
....nourishment to sew some more!
Happy finishes...
...and proud, inspiring new friends!!
After a drive home through Virginia....
...and one week later....I still haven't opened my duffle ...I still can't look at all the glorious stash we received...then it really will be over...I don't want that feeling to be over!!
Thanks so much Jennifer....thanks so much!!
~d
ps...I really can't express how awesome this weekend actually was so go here to the Sew South flickr group and read what others so eloquently wrote!

9 comments:

  1. What a great time you all had!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your photo post Dee! Great pics! My duffle is still pretty packed too sitting in my sewing room wondering where all his buddies are ;) Here's to 2014!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds just wonderful. Did everyone make the duffles before going or at Sew South? I have always wanted to visit Charlotte. Lucky duck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! what a wonderful weekend you had, and a big duffle to carry your goodies home, what more could you ask.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMGosh, your drive home was tough. It was so nice to meet you

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just leave your duffle packed for next year!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the pictures! I JUST unpacked over Easter weekend and set up my sewing machine! I have Sew South goodies all over my sewing space now to "comfort" me and remind me that the next Sew South is around the corner. Tackling another duffle bag shortly for a Flickr swap.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I SO enjoyed meeting you and am glad I sat in front of you so we could get to know each other. I think I am finally coming down from my Sew South cloud, but the memories will last forever!! (or at least until Sew South 2014!!)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete