Thursday, March 31, 2016

For my Heart....Mini Mania Challege Lucky #13

Oh my goodness....the Mini Mania Challenge #13 put to us this month with a 
British history lesson was a thinker! 

This was the challenge...
"It is 950 years since the Battle of Hastings in 1066 and 350 years since the Great Fire of London in 1666 and so we will be working on these numbers only; 0, 1, 2, 3, 5, 6 and 9."
Hmmmmm....
Ok....how about some strategic dates in our family?
1959 hearts 1961...Roman numeral style!:)
This is a birthday present for my honey!

Here was another challenge put on by the Franklin Park Arts Center.
"Which came first the chicken or the egg?"
I said both...can you see the feathers?!:)
Always working on some hand stitching project!
Changed our minds about purple!!!

~d

2 comments:

  1. Well done on your mini mania challenge, we didn't get home until the 15 March, and I just couldn't get inspired. Did you actually make that egg? Once again a different sewing project. I love all the colours on your house, so photos of the finished article later in the year please 😄😄

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another great mini ! I love your egg. Couldn't choose between all those colours, but I love your choice - bright !

    ReplyDelete