Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Onward to the 3rd Quarter Finish Along!

Finishes make me so happy! 
But there are always more! Time for 3rd quarter hopefuls.
 Some beautiful batiks and a little seaglass print.
 Mom....can you make these dresses a little longer? Ugh!
Mom...how about a baby boy quilt? Ok....I'll try a new product!:)
Yep...more English paper piecing.
Mom...a baby girl quilt for a soon to be new Canadian?  She has too many friends...and I don't know how to say NO!
 A tablerunner using just two fabrics. What...just two?!
 Charm squares are all sewn together and quilted.  Binding awaits.
 Looks familiar?  Yep...this is a piece I took off from the runner above.  I'm keeping this one!
Granny square top I made over three years ago.  Yes...I'm hanging my head in shame!

There are a whole lot more things I need to get done but I don't want to push it!
 We had a fabulous and soggy 4th of July.  The food was great.
 The wineberries are sweet.
 Fireworks were awesome.
But my camera is lousy!
These two were a blast!

Now I need to get moving on that list!
You can join up too...it's never too late!
~d

6 comments:

  1. Whaaa?! A UFO for 3 years?!?! That's not like you! *g* And your fireworks photos are better than anything I have managed - that last one's a framer though. Not the last fireworks one. You know what I mean.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whaaa?! A UFO for 3 years?!?! That's not like you! *g* And your fireworks photos are better than anything I have managed - that last one's a framer though. Not the last fireworks one. You know what I mean.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You say to your daughter: "Come help me pull fabrics." "Oh, here! Will you please sew this while I cut some more?" Nudge, nudge. You never know! She may learn to love sewing! And it would be a fun visit while you stitch together! But I also know the reality--our girls have super busy lives these days. I don't think my daughter has been at her machine in over a year. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Goodness Dee how do you find time to work with all that sewing going on? Love the photo of the fireworks but the last photo is the best

    ReplyDelete
  5. A 3 year old UFO? That's merely a work in progress!! Good goals. Nice fireworks pic. I forgot to take some as I was so engrossed in watching them and covering my ears as they were so loud this year. Karen at Tu-Na Quilts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, I bet you will finish all your orders in no time! When it is asked, it's because it is apreciated, and that is even a bigger motivation to make it.

    ReplyDelete