Friday, May 16, 2014

Oh...and they love Foxes! Blogger's Quilt Fest Spring 2014

She has a friend she's know since elementary school....and they are still great buds nine years after graduating from high school.  So lucky is she!
Bud got married....can you make  them something?
 Can't say no can I?:)  We picked out some fabrics, I found this tutorial for a Geographic Patchwork from Shiner's view, cutting and stitching commenced.  Then she said it....
 ....they love foxes!  Why didn't you say something when we were picking fabrics?  Dunno.
Ok, we figured it out...a little google image searching....and now it looks like a quilt hanging on a wall guarded by a sweet fox.
Several extra blocks...
 ....make a fine table runner.
I think they will like it.
Oh how the Solomon's Seal has grown...and the moss...and the sedum...3.5" of rain in one night will do that!



Now go see all the other lovelies at the Blogger's Quilt Festival!!:)

~d

8 comments:

  1. congratulations on your beautiful quilt work

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE ... the fox is awesome too!!! Thanks for sharing and giving credit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ACK! What can I say? You've done it again! Shut the Door! !!!! Seriously, I do like this one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lady!:) I just realized you are another person whose comments don't go to my email!

      Delete
  4. Dropped by from Blogger's Quilt Festival, great fabrics and handquilting and then the fox sat at the corner, lovely :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it! Those fabrics are amazing (especially the one with the skulls!). I love how you pieced it and the fox is adorable - what a great 'bud' you are!!

    ReplyDelete