Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Second Quarter 2015 Finish Along Prods!

Finished at the last second...my favorite finish of the new year...the Gherkin in the upper center.  My boss said it is very industrial/steam punk. Love that description!
 Now it's time to post my accountability list for the second quarter!
All are welcomed to join in the 2015 Finish Along.  Yes there are prizes but just getting stuff finished is reward alone!  There were 549 finishes posted for the first quarter...that's fantastic!!
Here's my new list...putting it out there really prods me along!
 Modern Chain Saw...top is done...quilting/binding needs to happen.
 Binding, binding, binding!
Bitty blocks from a swap need putting together...somehow!
 This has been waiting to be finished four long years!
 A runner for a football player and his wife.  I'll tell you more later!
This is the most pressing project....it needs to be done by April 18th
Wish me luck!!
~d

3 comments:

  1. love those swap blocks, they look very interesting

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow another lot of UFO,s finished, your cupboards must be looking rather empty. Well done you.

    ReplyDelete