Friday, November 27, 2015

Steampunk Challenge

Saw this at BadAss Quilter's Society and got sucked in!
To enter make anything with quilty goodness.  No problem!
 Use every fabric in your project. Um...ok.
 Steampunk it up....metal zippers and real rusty bike gears...check!
Four pockets on one side of lining, zippy pocket with secret pocket on the other side.
Really don't want to cut those zipper ends off....
...ok...so I won't!:)
 This can be totally....
...reversible.
 But why hide all this bike gear fun?:)
Bike gear and felt flower fun!
 Junk in the truck photo shot....very Steampunk!
Loads of pockets...
 ...hooks...
 and loops
Steampunk goodness...I hope!:)

Steampunk Challenge voting here...starting December 1st...if you want!:)

~d




6 comments:

  1. This is really nice! I saw the challenge, and am looking forward to seeing how everyone interprets it. Yours is the first finish I have seen. Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is all the awesome!!! I love the gear flowers, great touch! (Off to get a peak at everyone else's and vote now!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is all the awesome!!! I love the gear flowers, great touch! (Off to get a peak at everyone else's and vote now!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh! you are such a clever clogs, your bag is wonderful and I will certainly pop across have a look and cast my vote, Will this be some lucky persons Christmas gift, or is it a keeper?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome! From a secret steampunk girl! Who knew?

    ReplyDelete
  6. So fantastic -- and I *love* the choice of keeping the zippers long!

    ReplyDelete