Monday, October 25, 2010

Some Gifts...

Soon we will be visiting Don's Aunt B and Uncle Z....thought I'd make them something. They have 6 grandbabies so I figured a Halloween runner would be fun. It has Autumn fabric on the back to make it versatile.
Thought I would make something for the grandkids too. The eldest loves to draw so I made this little bag....

... inside is a pocket for a Marble notebook and a pocket with colored pencils and a pencil sharpener. There's plenty of room for her to add more stuff.
For the three grandsons I made Star Wars drawstring ditty bags and inside I put SW coloring books, crayons and sticker books...I wanted to keep one for James!:)
I can't show you what I made for the other two granddaughters.... I am using them as examples for when I lead Round 9 of the Old Red Barn Company Quilt-Along!! That will start January 1, 2011...I hope you will join me!:) Until then keep visiting ORBC because members are still posting photos and we will be having some giveaways!
~d








2 comments:

  1. the bag with art supplies is fantastic! great idea, may have to borrow it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so sweet of you to make such nice gifts for the kids.

    ReplyDelete