Friday, June 6, 2014

Second Quarter Finish Along III+


For my third Finish Along 2014 of this quarter I grabbed the right pile and found the perfect pattern by Anna of Noodlehead fame.  
(That little petunia in the pot was a broken piece I popped in there...just noticed in this photo that it's blooming!!)
 The 241 tote....fun, fun, fun!  This is the front...
 ....and this is the back! 
 I think Anna's Super Tote pattern is calling my name
 cause you know one can never have enough bags!
Can you get over those Dogwoods?  
They are called Kousa Dogwood and what's nice about them is they bloom way after the native Dogwood and the blooms last so long!  
Oh...and I finished another Angled Frames this time starting with a square in the middle.
The fabric is Hearty Good Wishes by Moda....finally finished for my Father-in-law three months after I gave him the top for his birthday! Oops!:)
~d


5 comments:

  1. Wowee....I love your yard!!! I lived in Virginia for many years. My dad is Army and he was at the Pentagon for some of my childhood. Loved growing up playing the the woods which are now all gone to widen a rode. So glad they were there for my sister and I to play and imagine in!!! All your creations are fantastic!! Happy Petunia too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My goodness you are getting good with all of these finishes. Love the bag, so cheerful, and you father in laws quilt is stunning

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great quilt! (I still haven't done ONE!) And yeah, definitely do a super tote, I use mine every day!

    ReplyDelete