Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas x 3















We are lucky...we have loads of family and we all live fairly close to each other...each year we alternate between my parents and my husband's parents for Christmas Day. This year we drove down to my folks place Christmas Eve and this is what greeted us for Christmas I!




















Saturday afternoon was Christmas II. We got up early to drive 3 1/2 hours to my in-laws home (which is just 20 minutes from our house) and this is the lovely tree and stocking lollapalooza that greeted us! Awesome!!

Then Sunday morning we had our family Christmas....Christmas III....Hubby, Daughter, Son and I ripping and tearing. Can you believe the only picture I got of our tree with presents was this one at night?!!


But I think my favorite part of our three Christmas celebrations was watching our kids pick 10 albums each from my album collection! I know they are hoping to do that again on their birthdays in April.

We'll see!;)

~d

No comments:

Post a Comment